Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The zanox difference

Zanox offers a unique perspective due to the wide array of advertisers on our client roster. Networks do that don’t have that depth and breadth of experience of servicing multi-national advertisers are going to fall short in the long run. When Axel Springer (German media conglomerate that acquired zanox in 2007) (think Time, Inc in the US), has a meeting with Universal Mccann and they can introduce zanox to the digital directors of major brands, you’re officially on a different playing field. This gap between a multi-national like zanox and the rest will only widen over time.

If you’re new to affiliate marketing, I want to offer you a free consultation. Contact me to schedule an appointment. If my line is busy, or goes to voicemail please call again. I will respond to all serious inquires.

646 695 0774

No comments:

Subscribe Now: standardSmall

My Favorites

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christopherdessi.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.