Wednesday, July 30, 2008

1/2 Marathon


The 1/2 Marathon was a huge success! I'm still sore, but can't wipe the smile off my face at what I've been able to accomplish in such a short time. It was only a few months ago when I entered my first 5k that I really focused on taking this a bit further. I'm encouraged by my performance, and I'm looking forward to my next event.

This week has been busy getting ready for the eTail conference in DC, and then of course we're all very excited about the Affiliate Summit in Boston. Shoot me a note if you're planning on attending either event, and I'll be sure to carve out some time to meet.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: standardSmall

My Favorites

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christopherdessi.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.