Friday, September 26, 2008

Gary Vaynerchuk (Wine Library)

Last week while at the Web 2.0 Expo at the Javits Center I was lucky enough to see the tornado of energy and passion called Gary Vaynerchuk speak. I had been feverishly taking notes throughout the entire Keynote address because all of the speakers were amazing, but then Gary came out and I stopped writing. I was locked in.

Tonight I had my parents over for dinner, and gathered the family around the dining room table to share the power of Gary's message. It's taken a few more times for me to review the video of his presentation to truly grasp just how amazing this guy is. Jesus - I wanted to stand up and say F*CK YEAH.

This guy is pure content. Pure passion. Pure money. Pure hustle. Pure values. Pure work. Pure love about what he does.

F*ck....yeah.

I'm in.

I'm picking up with Gary Vaynerchuk is putting down. (Credit Alex Baydin)

Check out the video of what I saw below - you wont' regret it.

Hey - as I'm writing I was thinking to myself - I would love to interview Gary or someone who is just as passionate about what they do. If anyone has a suggestion about someone just as passionate about life, and their business, please let me know. I'd love to talk to them. Thanks!

No comments:

Subscribe Now: standardSmall

My Favorites

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christopherdessi.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.