Thursday, October 30, 2008

Everything Matters

Everything counts. Everything adds up, or takes away. The details are everything. The world is filled with excuse makers. The top 10% are action oriented. This doesn't mean that your not afraid. The only question is do you act in spite of the fear? Or do you act anyway?

Losers always say "I wonder whether is will work"

Winners always say "How"?

How can I get from where I am - to where I want to go. How will lead to creativity, stimulation, and action.

Today take a moment to learn from others. Seek out an expert in their field, and ask questions. The future belongs to the risk takers. You can't make an adjustment until your in flight. Take some risk today. I am

No comments:

Subscribe Now: standardSmall

My Favorites

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christopherdessi.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.