Friday, October 03, 2008

Geek Cast

This week on Geek Cast - Shawn Collins goes solo while Lisa Picarille was away running her Social Media Marketing Summit. As usual Shawn does a great job covering new and exciting topics in the Affiliate Marketing world. I would however love to hear more about international affiliate marketing programs on the show. Although I'm obviously biased an an employee of a multinational such as zanox, I also feel that with the economy experiencing the current swoon, that we should be looking overseas for additional affiliates, and advertisers.

What are you thoughts? Do you think we need to focus internationally to avoid the economic crunch? Or do you think we're just fine?

Let me know what you think?

No comments:

Subscribe Now: standardSmall

My Favorites

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christopherdessi.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.