Friday, August 03, 2007

Ad:Tech Chicago

I just returned to New York from lovely Chicago for this years Ad:Tech show. Although the show is much smaller in scale than the San Francisco, or New York shows I always love any Ad:Tech event.

Some highlights: Chris Anderson's Keynote on the Longtail. I loved being able to hear Chris speak. He kicked off the whole event, and had a captive audience. Some of the newer things Chris spoke about had to do with a new case study he's reviewing for Zapppos.com the online shoe retailer. The results coming from his research is facinating, and I feel shaping the way we all do business online.

The Longtail certainly applies on our network as well. Sure, there are certainly verticals that may drive any online business, but it seems that some of the smaller trends with advertisers drive the majority of any networks' bottom line.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: standardSmall

My Favorites

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christopherdessi.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.