Monday, August 13, 2007

growing, Growing, GROWING!!

Things are hopping around here at AzoogleAds, Inc. When I first started at Azoogle we worked in a great office space on 55th and Park. At the time of starting I remember looking at the 5 other people in the office, and thinking...there is no way we are ever going to fill this office space. It's HUGE!!

A year later, we'd officially outgrown the office space! So here we are, still growing, still expanding. Lot's of saws and drills in the background, but I'll take progress over stagnation any day of the week. Maybe by the time we fix up our new space, we'll be ready to move into a new space? The skys the limit!

No comments:

Subscribe Now: standardSmall

My Favorites

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christopherdessi.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.