Monday, April 21, 2008

New Baby


2008 has been filled with changes for the Dessi family. On January 7th I started my new job as VP of Advertiser Sales at zanox, Inc. In May my wife Laura and I moved into our dream town (Chappaqua) after buying a lovely Townhome. On April 14th the biggest and best change happened for our family. Talia Dessi came into the world at 5:02pm. She was 6 lbs, 8 oz, and 19 and 1/2 inches long. She's now home with us, and we're loving being new parents to this little Angel.

Here is my favorite photo of the little "muffin" as my father in law calls her.

1 comment:

mike said...

Dessi,

You have been blessed!! She's gorgeous! Must take after her mom. Truly, congratulations. You'll be a great father.

Mike (NYC)
www.columbusnet.com

Subscribe Now: standardSmall

My Favorites

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christopherdessi.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.